Lead Like a River
Lead Like a River: A Retreat for Leaders Who Are Ready to Change the World
August 13-20, 2016
Atlas Mountains, near Marrakech, Morocco
Sponsored by People Brands* London, England
Guides: Eugene Hughes and Trebbe Johnson
Named by The Times of London as one of the top 20 retreats of 2012!
You're already a leader in your field.
Now you're asking yourself how you can take the next big step: the step that translates your skills and achievements into work that will make a difference to this beautiful, challenged, complex world we live in. Lead Like a River invites you to clarify and claim your own near future as you interact with other participants, two inspiring and experienced facilitators and, most of all, wild nature and the Berber people who live in it. To read more about Lead Like a River, click here.
What does it mean to Lead like a River?
- It means embodying your own singular energy, directness, and ability to improvise as you constantly fine-tune the path you’re creating.
- It means seeing deeply and acting quickly to maintain the vision and respond to challenges of the moment.
- It means knowing exactly how to negotiate the obstacles you encounter.
- And it means knowing how to mobilize a trickle of inspiration so it steadily gathers force as it moves forth.
Sponsored by People Brands, London, Lead Like a River takes place in the Atlas Mountains, just south of Marrakech, Morocco, and offers the perfect setting for an exploration into your deeper, broader, more purposeful leadership. Our program draws upon the mountains, valleys and rivers that surround us in our mountain retreat as powerful metaphors for your leadership. This dramatic landscape also provides you the peace, inspiration, and opportunity for reflection that will bring new, more meaningful answer the questions you bring with you.
You’ll return home with:
• A sense of bold confidence to embody what you really want to do
• Freedom from any old habits and attitudes that have held you back in the past
• A more precise understanding of the inner qualities you want to set in motion
• Commitment to the first steps of your journey into a more purposeful leadership directed at making an important contribution to the world
Cost: £2,590 / $4,800, includes 7 nights lodging, all meals, and guide fees.
*Lead Like a River is sponsored by People Brands, London, England. Trebbe Johnson is a guide contracted by People Brands to co-facilitate this program. This is not a Vision Arrow journey.